Parking Supervisor-Ray Hulse 207-350-9823
Boothbay Harbor Police Department
The Town of Boothbay Harbor has four municipal parking lots, all conveniently located within walking distance to the downtown area's retail shops, restaurants, boat trips etc.
The locations of the parking lots are;
- The Footbridge Parking Lot (next to the footbridge at the head of the harbor) consists of 70 spaces including 4 handicapped spaces.
- The Howard Street parking lot (adjacent to town office) consists of 72 spaces plus 4 spaces dedicated to conducting town office business. There is also 1 handicapped space in front of the town office to conduct business.
- Howard Street across the street from the Memorial Library consists of 6 metered parking spaces.
- The Oak Street lot (adjacent to the Boothbay Harbor Post Office) is also metered, consisting of 27 parking spaces.
All lots are open 7 days a week, with attendants on duty at the Howard Street and Footbridge lots from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., June 1st through Columbus Day.
Parking lot fees are:
- Meters---1 quarter equals 15 minutes. Our Parking meters located at the Oak Street Lot now also accept Debit/Credit Cards.
- Parking lots---$8.00/day or $2.00 first hour; $1.oo each additional hour
- Campers---$10.00 per day
- Buses---$20.00 per day