Boothbay Harbor Police Department
The Town of Boothbay Harbor has four municipal parking lots, all conveniently located within walking distance to the downtown area's retail shops, restaurants, boat trips etc.
Municipal Parking Lots
- The Footbridge Parking Lot consists of 66 spaces, three of which are handicap accessible.
- The Howard Street Parking Lot consists of 79 spaces with four spaces for town office business, three handicap accessible spaces with one located next to the town office to conduct business.
- 6 metered spaces available on Howard Street across from library
- The Oak Street Parking Lot consists of 27 parking spaces.
All lots are open 7 days a week June 1st through Columbus Day.
Parking lot fees are:
- Meters---$2.00 per hour with all major credit/debit cards accepted as well as US quarters.
- Parking lots---(Pay by plate at pay stations) $2.00 per hour with all major credit/debit cards accepted as well as US quarters.
- Campers---$30.00 per day - Calling ahead is greatly appreciated as space is limited.
- Buses---$30.00 per day - Please call ahead as bus parking is limited in the downtown area.